Heating: Furnace Repair In Zephyrhills, Wesley Chapel, Dade City, FL and Surrounding AreasAs the crisp, cold weather of Autumn approaches, it’s that time to make sure your furnace is working at an optimum level. It’s a busy time of year for furnace repairs and replacements as we get closer to winter, where you will need that warm air to stay comfortable indoors. We do furnace repair in Zephyrhills, Wesley Chapel, Dade City, Florida, and surrounding areas.
If you are unsure if your furnace needs repair or regular maintenance work, look for these signs:
1. The Thermostat Doesn’t WorkYou have your air on heat up to 80 degrees, and it doesn’t feel like it’s getting any warmer. This problem could be due to electrical issues or loose wiring
2. Decreased EfficiencyAn increase in your electric bill shows that your heating system is not operating at peak performance anymore
3. A Flame That Isn’t BlueWhen working correctly, your furnace should produce a blue flame. A yellow glow could be an indicator of a carbon monoxide leak. Should that be the case, everyone should leave the house immediately and call for help, as carbon monoxide leaks are fatal.
4. Strange NoisesAny banging, screeching, humming, or popping sounds could be a warning you need to replace your heating system or its components. Noises can be caused by unsecured ductwork, loose screws, a failure in the motor fan, a loose bearing, or a deteriorating belt and pulley.
5. Presence of GasIf you smell gas leaking, shut down your furnace immediately. Call the fire department.
6. A Dusty HouseAn improperly functioning furnace can cause an increase in dry air and create more dust. This happens when the furnace is not able to control the humidity level in the house. Air quality like this can cause respiratory problems as well, so call a repairman before the symptoms get too bad.
7. An Old FurnaceIf your furnace is more than 15 years old, your heating system could last between 16 and 20 years. You may want to replace your old heater with a new one, which will save you time and money in the long run.
8. Experiencing Allergy Flare-UpsIf you are experiencing flu-like symptoms or allergy flare-ups, you may need to swap out your filters. If the problem persists, your ducts might be causing the problem. Older furnaces have trouble maintaining proper humidity levels. Excess of static electricity or showing signs of dry eyes, dry skin, or itchy throats may indicate your furnace needs maintenance.
Simple Furnace Maintenance Check
- If the furnace or AC doesn’t run, it may have lost power. It may not be getting any fuel. If the air isn’t reaching the rooms of your house, it could be a blower problem.
- Make sure the unit is getting power. Keep an eye out for blown fuses or circuit breakers
- Make sure the power switch is turned on.
- If your furnace uses gas, make sure the supply is turned on and the pilot light is lit.
- Maintain regular cleaning, as that is the most important part of regular maintenance. Dirt can affect every part of the system, wasting fuel and reducing efficiency.
- Be sure to lubricate when necessary and adjust belts.
How Do You Know If You Should Repair or Replace?A good rule of thumb is if the cost of repair is 50% of the new furnace’s price, you should go ahead and replace it because it will save you money in the long run. If you require furnace service in Zephyrhills, Wesley Chapel, Dade City, Florida, and surrounding areas get in touch with us. We will gladly do repairs, routine maintenance work, and new installations.
The indoor solace of your home and family is likely one of your most noteworthy needs. Gas heater frameworks can have a confounded course of action of gas and power working together. However, in the event that at least one sections associated with conveying heat is harmed or not filling in as expected, your warming framework can possibly turn into a solace danger. How costly does a heater fix should be before it’s not worth fixing it? In the event that key parts bomb, for example, the warmth exchanger or control module, or repair costs are over half of the expense of another item, it might be smarter to supplant the unit. However, you ought to dependably talk about fix versus supplanting choices with your HVAC specialist to get a clearer appraisal of the sticker price of fixes and the anticipated life span of your current gas heater.
World-Class Heating Furnace Repair Services in Zephyrhills, FLHeating furnaces take a lot of load and require proper maintenance to ensure that they have a longer life expectancy. One cannot afford to change a heating furnace again and again if they break down frequently. Such heavy machinery may need regular repairs even if you have properly maintained it. If your heating furnace shows signs of damage, then you should get in touch with professional heating furnace repair services in Zephyrhills, FL. You should not take the matter in hands when your heating furnace shows signs such as a change in the color of flame, strange noises, or uneven heating. Also, ignoring the problem can cause a striking hike in your electricity bills. You should address the issue as soon as it surfaces and call the E&M HVAC, Inc. for effective heating furnace repair services in Zephyrhills, FL.
Wide Range of Services Offered by E & M HVAC, Inc.E&M HVAC, Inc. has been working in the field of contractual services for the last ten years. We provide services to residential, commercial, and construction buildings and property. Our trained and certified specialists can help you reach your utmost comfort level by providing the following services.
- Heating Installation
- Heating Repair
- Heating Maintenance
- Heating Replacement
- Heating Service
- Heating Tune Up
- Heater Repair
- Furnace Repair
Why Choose Us?Our business has prospered because of the reviews and recommendations given by our past customers. Here are some of the features that make us stand out from the rest of the contractual service provider.
- Quick Response: You can call us anytime, and our team will make sure that they reach you as soon as possible. We value our customer’s time and always strive to provide our services punctually.
- Awarded and Certified: Our company has been lauded with awards and is a certified contractual service provider. We make sure that our customers experience only the best quality service.
- Affordable: Our services are provided at an affordable cost that is fair and reasonable without compromising our customer’s needs. We also offer the option of financing so that you can get your services immediately.